Those who live in Kilgore, Texas, have pride as big as Texas! We are proud of the heritage of Kilgore, Texas and it shows in the quality of life we have to offer.
Kilgore is a wonderful place to live, work, play and raise a family. We are a friendly small town that has many characteristics of a larger community.
- Diversified industrial base
- Outstanding public school system and community college
- Renovated and new public schools
- Newly renovated Downtown Kilgore
- Safe Community due to Fire & Police Excellence
- Diversified culture
- Tremendous job opportunities
- Quality healthcare
- Numerous cultural events, historical attractions and festivals
- Progressive-minded business & government leadership
All these combined make us an extraordinary small city with a big attitude!
If you are new to Kilgore, we want to make your relocation transition easy! If you need additional help, please fill out the contact form with any questions you may have. If you are planning to visit or need help planning an event or function, check out our Tourism website.