The Kilgore Area Chamber of Commerce, City and Main Street works in partnership to expand the retail and commercial business options for Kilgore. As service providers, the partners handle different areas of the community. Main Street focuses on an area designated as Downtown Kilgore, while the Chamber and City services the retail/commercial business industry outside of the downtown boundaries.
These partners work together to…
- Help you get oriented to the local and regional retail climate
- Provide research & data to help you evaluate sites
- Connect you with local commercial real estate &/or developers
- Helps you connect with area sources
- Assist your interface with local government offices
The Main Street Program offers numerous incentives to businesses locating in the designated Downtown Kilgore area. These incentives include:
- Façade Improvement Grants,
- Retail Rent Subsidy Program,
- and State & Federal Historical Tax Credits
If you are interested in seeing what spaces are available for lease or purchase in the Historic Downtown Kilgore, check here.